Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Getaway

Tomorrow morning I take the train to New York City on a rare two-day boondoggle for work. I'll be staying here.

I'll have lunch upon arrival with an
old magician pal from college. I'll have dinner and see a show with my theater-loving* friend K., also from those days.

And even though these lamps are way too expensive, I'm going to try to stop in
here. I need more lighting for my solo bachelor-guy dinners with the New Yorker. If nothing else, this place might be an inspiration.

_________
* That post reminds me that I need to do another thing-I've-always-wanted-to-do this year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nell Minow said...

Travelling mercies.

Have a wonderful time.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy: Give my regards to Broadway. And, hey, remember me to Herald Square. If you get a chance, tell all the gang at 42nd Street that I will soon be there. (Whisper of how I'm yearning to mingle with the old-time throng.) As I said, do me a favor and give my regards to old Broadway -- and say that I'll be there ere long. - dpv

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home