Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Closer


Just the thing for a rainy August day when you manage to get back to the office for a half-day of work while still not quite out of your summer sickness -- you had an uncontrollable, almost violent, coughing jag on the street when you went out to get a sandwich -- and everyone else in the office (if they're there at all) is looking tanned and relaxed or excited about the holiday weekend coming up.


The skin tone and eye color on the actual magazine are worlds better than indicated here.

It was delivered to my office just as I was packing up to leave for the day. Yes, I work at a place where magazines with Clive Owen on the cover are occasionally delivered to my office. Like I often say, on my worst days all I have to do is remind myself that I have a job many people would kill for.

2 Comments:

Blogger diablo said...

i don't know who clive is but i suddenly feel compelled to know more.

7:49 PM  
Blogger beth said...

I just interviewed clive in venice today... very hard to concentrate!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home